Monday, April 20, 2009

TO bE IN LOVE WITH DEPRESSION

About a week ago I was down in the dumps. Didn't want to eat, just sleep, because I was so sick. Everything was starting to get irritated me to points of isolating myself from my family and finding everything worthless. I lost 5 pounds and now weigh 88. Nick, my boyfriend, tried his hardest to cheer me up and see me when he could and for some reason or another it just wasn't enough for me. Everyday I just got worse, but my feelings for Nick somehow intensified. I had no idea I could love him this much more. He stayed in our loft one night and I rubbed his head until he fell asleep and as I watched him I realised how beautiful he is. His body was like a map of heaven and as I sat, embracing my love I began to cry. My tears were unexpected to myself and I haven't been able to make sense of them, but I know I am happy now. Spending time with him is like medicine for me in every way for my soul and I dont think I could ever find someone as perfect as him!

No comments: