Monday, April 13, 2009

THE FIRST EASTER FOR MY SOUL

I attended a party with my boyfriend Nick for an easter get together/birthday party and had a great time. Nick and I danced together, drank beer and played games. We had a scavenger hunt with teams and our teams call to each other was screaming "SUCKYFUCKY!" to each other, it was drunken humor. There was a couple who made Nick and I want a child so badly with each other. Later after dancing for a while I chatted with a russian woman about music and dancing and connection, it was as if my senses had just been born and my souls free spirit had just been born. I can't wait to talk to her again. She made me feel so open and beautiful. Her smell was familiar to me, like a past home I've had. When I told her this she told me she loved me with glowing eyes and hugs me so tight. My dancing with Nick became so feather like after speaking to her. She watched us dance and she admired our love for each other, and I was admiring that!

No comments: